Monday, November 23, 2009

Having fun at Lion Skin

I decided to wear my ice skating outfit to work today, since I giggled so hard watching myself skate around in it before-hand. Just have to be careful on the hardwood floors, as I found out by accident. *giggles* Anyone know a good product to take the scratches out? And hey, did you know you can actually dance in ice skates!! It's not easy, takes a bit of practice and strong leg muscles, but it sure is fun. Isn't the outfit great? I got it for 60L from Lemania Indigo Designs. You've heard of the 60L Sunday promotion right? It's fairly new but becoming a big rage, if you want to know more just ask me.


Check out the gratuitous ad shots in the background. It's the new skin line, Yin & Yang. If you have not seen these you really need to come to the store and check them out. Lion did an amazing job! http://slurl.com/secondlife/Smaug/146/188/38 If you want to see me there, my hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 11am to 12pm and Sunday from 2pm to 3pm SL time. The skin I have on today is from the CANA line, #11 Sunkiss, simply beautiful.


Come on down and we will do a little boogie together. I just LOVE dancing at work!
Huggles,
Kayla

1 comment: