Friday, November 20, 2009

My Christmas pic


Well after tangling myself in the curtain and falling into the tree, I finally righted myself and got the shot I wanted. *shakes her head and laughs* Yes I can be a klutz sometimes, but at least I can laugh at myself. Besides, if everyone else is going to do it, I might as well also. So what do you think? I know, I'm a purple freak, what can I say?

Alright then, a little about me: I'm a fun loving girl who *gasps* loves to have fun! (Yeah I know, pretty cheesy.) I'm a model on Second Life for Lion Skins, Kayliwulf Kingdom, and Palais. I'm Torrid's assistant for her wonderful jewelry store *Seasons*. I'm the personal assistant to Cake from Palais. And last, but certainly not least, I write the blog for the awesome pose store, Kabuki Creations. I'm an avid reader and because of that I love to write. A few of my favorite authors are: Stephen King, Laurel K. Hamilton, Dean Koontz, and Nora Roberts...Anne Rice also and those of you that know me know why. *smiles* I've only touched on a few of my favorites here, if I named them all I wouldn't have room for anything else.

I love all of my jobs in SL and wouldn't change it for the world, except to add a few more...lol I have made some great friends, and lost a few, but they all mean so much to me and have made my life better for knowing them. I'm always out and about somewhere in the many realms' of SL, so if you run into me please say Hi. Even if I'm busy, I'm always friendly and I love meeting new people. But just be careful because if you make me laugh too much I may just follow you home. *grins*

I would like it very much if you would follow the blog for Kabuki Creations, after all, I write it. *giggles* Feel free to look me up on SL, but if you want to talk and I'm not online, send me a note card as my IMs get capped daily. If you are interested in any of the places I work, just check out my picks.
Well until next time, love hard and laugh harder!
Huggles,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment